- NO REFUNDS – After the 31st of August
- Power is NOT available
- Participants are to arrange their own public liability insurance coverage and supply an up-to-date copy BEFORE the event.
- Stall holders are responsible for removal of all rubbish. Skip bins are placed around town for your convenience. A fee will apply, if this is not adhered to and could jeopardise future attendance to our show.
- All Business Food Stalls require a copy of Food Premises License with your stall application
- Copy of your CURRENT Insurance must be returned with your application along with full payment for it to be successful.
- Early Bird Fee closes on the 30th July and applications close on the 31st of August. Under no exceptions will stall forms be accepted after the closing date.
Please download STALL REGISTRATION FORM 2022 and return to firstname.lastname@example.org